ß-glucosidase and pectinase preparation for revealing terpenic varietal aromas from their precursors during the production of aromatic white wines.
- LAFAZYM® AROM contains a high ß-glucosidase activity which enables the hydrolysis of sugars at the terminal ends of terpenic precursors.
- LAFAZYM® AROM reveals terpenes in white wines in order to increase aromatic intensity.
- Especially recommended for terpene precursor-rich grape varieties such as Muscat, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chenin blanc, Pinot gris, certain Chardonnays and Viognier…
- Improves wine clarification.
- To increase the amount of aromatic precursors use an extraction enzyme at crushing, such as LAFAZYM® EXTRACT or LAFAZYM® PRESS, and then LAFAZYM® AROM at the end of alcoholic fermentation.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet LAFAZYM® AROM
Safety data sheet