ß-glucosidase and pectinase preparation for revealing terpenic varietal aromas from their precursors during the production of aromatic white wines.
- LAFAZYM® AROM contains a high ß-glucosidase activity which enables the hydrolysis of sugars at the terminal ends of terpenic precursors.
- LAFAZYM® AROM reveals terpenes in white wines in order to increase aromatic intensity.
- Especially recommended for terpene precursor-rich grape varieties such as Muscat, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chenin blanc, Pinot gris, certain Chardonnays and Viognier…
- Improves wine clarification.
- To increase the amount of aromatic precursors use an extraction enzyme at crushing, such as LAFAZYM® EXTRACT or LAFAZYM® PRESS, and then LAFAZYM® AROM at the end of alcoholic fermentation.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet LAFAZYM® AROM
Safety data sheet
Safety data sheet LAFAZYM® AROM
For many years, LAFFORT® has been taking part in research on the optimisation of aromatic expression and since 2013, specific work on the use of enzyme preparations for grape varieties with volatile thiol characters. The objective was to better understand the biotransformation mechanisms of thiols by yeasts, in order to select an optimised enzyme preparation for bringing out aromas in synergy with the yeast.