Specific preparation of inactivated yeast with high protective power (5,3%), for aroma preservation in white and rosé wines.
Thanks to its unique reducing metabolite composition, FRESHAROM® is able to:
- Allow the yeast to assimilate glutathione precursors (cysteine, N-acetyl cysteine) during AF, and therefore boost wine glutathione content.
- Protect the aromatic potential of the wine and significantly delay the appearance of oxides notes (ageing aromas: sotolon and phenylacetaldehyde).
- Inhibit the browning mechanism.
- Favor yeast nutrition during alcoholic fermentation.
FRESHAROM® produces wines that are more aromatic and with higher ageing potential.
Elaboration of sparkling wines:
- Obtains more aromatic sparkling wines with better cellaring potential.
- Thanks to its composition, FRESHAROM® participates actively to the bubble finesse and foam persistance.
- Particularly adapted to the Charmat method.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet FRESHAROM®
Safety data sheet