This information is updated regularly but is not comprehensive and is no substitute for a close examination of the regulations, standards and charters in force.
Documents available on eur-lex.europa.eu in their latest updated version:
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/934 of 12 March 2019 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards wine-growing areas where the alcoholic strength may be increased, authorised oenological practices and restrictions applicable to the production and conservation of grapevine products, the minimum percentage of alcohol for by-products and their disposal, and publication of OIV files.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 889/2008 of 5 September 2008 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products with regard to organic production, labelling and control.
- European Parliament and Council regulation (EU) no.1169/2011 of 25 October 2011 concerning consumer information relating to food products.
Documents available on OIV in their latest updated version:
- OIV International Code of Oenological Practices.
- OIV International Oenological Codex.