No-Saccharomyces yeast Metschnikowia pulcherrima for the BIOProtection of white and rosé musts or grapes during long pre-fermentation phases at low temperatures.
Study results have validated the BIOProtection effect of this preparation:
- Colonisation of the medium at low temperature with maintenance of the population for several weeks at 2°C.
- Select for its very low fermentation capacity: ZYMAFLORE® KHIOMP is particularly suitable for the BIOProtection of musts during long stabulation at low temperature.
- Limitation of the predominance of potentially undesirable indigenous microorganisms.
- Limitation of the growth of indigenous flora to avoid the onset of alcoholic fermentation.
- Compatible with the strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae selected for the alcoholic fermentation.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet ZYMAFLORE® KHIO
Safety data sheet