TANIN GALALCOOL® SP
TANIN GALALCOOL® SP is a highly purified gallic tannin preparation, characterized by its supplness in mouth, intended for white and rosé wines.
- Regulates the oxi-reduction phenomena.
- Limits SO2 additions thanks to its anti-oxidant action.
- Increases protein stability.
- Reduces natural enzyme activity causing residual oxidation (laccase, tyrosinase).
- Reduces bacterial development (as in Champagne traditional method).
- Improves clarification.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet TANIN GALALCOOL® SP
Safety data sheet