Preparation combining PVPP and potassium caseinate intended for preventive and curative treatment of oxidation.
POLYLACT® contributes to:
- Improving and stabilising chromatic characteristics in white and rosé wines. Prevents risks of “pinking”.
- Improves gustatory characteristics of wines by eliminating bitternness precursors and / or eliminating astringent compounds (red press wines).
- Limits the risk of free SO2 binding.
- The absence of bicarbonate favours the preservation of the acid-base balance of wines.
- Dissolves easily while respecting acid-base balance (potassium caseinates).
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet POLYLACT®
Safety data sheet