LAFAZYM® 600 XL ICE
Highly concentrated liquid purified pectolytic enzymes preparation high in side activities with enhanced efficiency for white and rosé juices, and wines on a wide range of pH and temperature.
- LAFAZYM® 600 XL ICE is a very robust enzymatic preparation allowing fast depectinisation within a wide range of pH (2,9-4,0) and temperature (5°C à 55°C / 41°F- 131°F).
- Allows the depectinisation of grape musts from difficult varieties (Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon, Ugni blancs, Muscats…).
- Significantly improves lees compaction.
- Purified from cinnamoyl esterase, LAFAZYM® 600 XL ICE limits the formation of vinylphenols (from free phenolic acids in grape juice) thus preventing a negative impact on wine aroma.
- Very suitable for the fast depectinisation prior to flotation as well as before or after centrifugation.
- Increases pressing and clarification yields of thermo-treated red grape must.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet LAFAZYM® 600 XL ICE
Safety data sheet