LAFASE® XL EXTRACTION ROUGE
Liquid enzyme preparation for the maceration of red grapes.
- LAFASE® XL EXTRACTION ROUGE is a liquid pectinolytic enzyme preparation rich in side-activities needed in maceration for the degradation of red grape skins.
- The cell wall of red grapes consists mainly of cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin. The pectin structure of the grape skin cells is more complex than that of the pulp. An enzyme preparation rich in side activities (cellulases, hemicellulases and rhamnogalacturonases) is necessary for efficient extraction of compounds of oenological interest during maceration. LAFASE® XL EXTRACTION ROUGE optimises the extraction of phenolic compounds such as anthocyanins and tannins and promotes the release of juice.
LAFASE® XL EXTRACTION ROUGE:
- Increases the yield of wine and more particularly free-run wine.
- Favours the release of anthocyanins and tannins in red wines.
- Limits mechanical actions during extraction and pressing (drier pomace).
- Facilitates the clarification of wine in preparation for bottling.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet LAFASE® XL EXTRACTION ROUGE
Safety data sheet