LAFASE® HE GRAND CRU
Purified pectolytic enzyme preparation for the production of full bodied red wines that are rich in colouring matter and structured tannins, destined for ageing.
- Allows a strong selective extraction of Rhamnogalacturonan type II (components of the skin and pulp), favouring a better stability of colouring matter and the coating of tannins.
- Allows better colour stability over time (Anthocyanase purification).
- Limits the formation of ethyl phenol precursors during a potential Brettanomyces contamination (purification in CE).
- Favours wine clarification.
- Allows the production of structured red wines, rich in colour and polymerised tannins, with good mouthfeel.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet LAFASE® HE GRAND CRU
Safety data sheet