Formulation of pectolytic enzymes and ß-(1-3) glucanases purified in CE for the improvement of wine filterability and ageing on lees.
- Accelerates all biological mechanisms linked to yeast autolysis, in particular the release of molecules responsible for roundness and volume on the palate derived from ageing on lees.
- Limits the risks of wine contamination during ageing by considerably reducing the amount of microorganisms in suspension.
- Reduces the ageing time whilst retaining the organoleptic potential derived from the use of lees.
- Ameliorates the fining process.
- Improves clarification and filtration, especially on wines from botrytised grapes.
- Improves wine clarification.
Product data sheet & safety data sheet
Product data sheet
Product data sheet EXTRALYSE®
Safety data sheet