Bring out aromas
LAFAZYM® THIOLS[+] & LAFAZYM® AROM
INCREASING THE BIOTRANSFORMATION OF VOLATILE THIOLS (3SH AND A3SH) THROUGH THE ADDITION OF ENZYME PREPARATIONS
How to optimise the biotransformation of thiols during alcoholic fermentation?
• By using a yeast with the ability to release and convert volatile thiols: ZYMAFLORE® X5, DELTA and VL3.
• By adding an enzyme preparation capable of promoting release of thiols by the yeast LAFAZYM® THIOLS[+].
PRE-FERMENTATION AND FERMENTATION PHASES
Specific for bringing out aromas in grape varieties with volatile thiol characters.
• Micro-granulated preparation of pectolytic enzymes with secondary activities.
• Acts in synergy with yeasts to bring out volatile thiols.
• Can be used on juice and added up to the first third of the alcoholic fermentation, to increase the aromatic potential of wines.
Dose : 3 – 6 g/hL.
Specific to aromatic wines made from grape varieties such as Muscat, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chenin, Grenache, Syrah…
• Micro-granulated preparation of pectolytic and ß-glucosidase enzymes.
• Increases the aromatic intensity of wines made from grape varieties with glycosylated terpene and norisoprenoid precursors.
Dosage : 2 – 4 g/hL.
For more information on LAFFORT enzymes for more aromatic wines